Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh Hey It's 2012

So hi anyone who follows or checks this ever. I know I haven't updated much in the last... year. I have given up saying, "I will update more frequently I promise!" because frankly, I haven't really managed to follow through with that.

So here is a quick update of my life these days:

With the new year I wanted to make sure I took a vacation. So I did take one that began on my birthday, I'm 25 now by the way. This vacation was to Australia. I loved it there and was very tempted to "miss" my plane back to the states and job responsibilities and all that junk. Two weeks was definitely not long enough unfortunately.

The only other events of my life lately involve school things. I feel like I really need to get back to that aspect of my life. I missed a bunch of the deadlines for this year which was quite frustrating. This has lead me to the conclusion that I will be starting back up in 2013. I have been accepted to Humboldt State for 2012, however the fact that I wasn't actually rejected from any other school drives me a little crazy. That and I am hoping to get a little farther away. We'll see what happens though, I obviously have some phone calls to make about this stuff.

That's pretty much it...

1 comment:

  1. Just letting you know I do read this blog... eventually, if not sooner...

    ReplyDelete